Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm
Date
Re: compiler warnings on the buildfarm  (Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM>)
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Tom Lane wrote:

> static int pam_passwd_conv_proc(int num_msg, const struct pam_message ** msg,
>                     struct pam_response ** resp, void *appdata_ptr);
>
> which exactly matches what my Fedora 6 pam header file says it should
> be.  What is it on those Solaris machines?

struct pam_conv {        int (*conv)(int, struct pam_message **,            struct pam_response **, void *);
void*appdata_ptr;              /* Application data ptr */

};

So pam_message ** isn't const.

Kris Jurka