Re: Microsoft SQL Server Replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua Jore
Subject Re: Microsoft SQL Server Replication
Date
List pgsql-general
This is a pretty standard task for something like Lotus Enterprise
Integrator. While that package has it's limitations and I curse it
occasionally, it does ok. Either that or just code something up to do the
replication. You could even use a common scripting language <cough perl
cough> and do it simply.

Josh