Re: [GENERAL] ownership of DBs and tables? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Louis Bertrand
Subject Re: [GENERAL] ownership of DBs and tables?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yeah, I've looked at the system tables but they look scary. Without proper
documentation I'm not keen on mucking around with them. I noticed pg_class
appears to have the owner of the table (relowner).

Thanks
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/