Re: pg_dump and restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: pg_dump and restore
Date
List pgsql-general
I think I see the problem, there were errors reported on the
restore.  Something about a bad timestamp representation (or something
like that).  You might want to look through the dump to see what
is in the dump, and if you have time try to replicate it with
new data so you can send that (assuming the dump is large/proprietary of
course).

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com