Re: Tomcat - PostgreSQL - Cannot load JDBC driverclass"null" - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: Tomcat - PostgreSQL - Cannot load JDBC driverclass"null"
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Craig-

It sure seems like you are having a simple class path problem. (simple but
elusive.)

A couple of things to think about if you haven't already:

Remember that *your* classpath is not necessarily the classpath of the
process that runs tomcat, so classpath changes should go where they get
picked up by that process.

To make sure the tomcat process can see the JDBC drivers, take a look at
/etc/init.d/tomcat -You can either put the jdbc jar file in one of the
directories it already looks in, or add your own entry to the classpath.

-Nick