Graphical Mapping a Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Edwards
Subject Graphical Mapping a Database
Date
List pgsql-general
I have been request to create a relational database map that can be place on
the wall in my office. Generally I done these in the past by just manually
typing the information into Access and then printing a map from there.
However the database they want mapped has a couple dozen tables in it and I
don't relish the idea of entering all that by hand. Nor do I relish the idea
of sitting down and writing one a program to automaticly do it if there one
aviaiable.

Does anyone have a utility to map out database structures and put it in a
printable format ? PDF, GIF, JPG, etc.