Re: [HACKERS] Analysis/Overview of PostgreSQL and SQL2003 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Analysis/Overview of PostgreSQL and SQL2003
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>elein
>
> Is anyone working on an analysis of where PostgreSQL
> meets, deviates and exceeds the new SQL2003 standard?
>
> If not, I'm going to work on one, but I don't want
> to re-invent the wheel. If someone else has done some
> of this or wants to do some of this it would be
> better to work together.

Sounds great. That would save me looking further into it, so I will be
happy to read drafts and ask more detailed questions based upon what you
find, or be willing to look at specific parts if you want to chunk out
the work. I'm sure you'll get lets of support.

Best regards, Simon Riggs