Analysis/Overview of PostgreSQL and SQL2003 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From elein
Subject Analysis/Overview of PostgreSQL and SQL2003
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Analysis/Overview of PostgreSQL and SQL2003  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Is anyone working on an analysis of where PostgreSQL
meets, deviates and exceeds the new SQL2003 standard?

If not, I'm going to work on one, but I don't want
to re-invent the wheel. If someone else has done some
of this or wants to do some of this it would be
better to work together.

The goal is publication on General Bits and techdocs.
There is also the possibility of publishing a version in
other more marketing oriented venues.

Contact me if you are interested in working on this
or have work you are willing to share on this.

elein
PS: Sorry for the cross posting
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com
                        1-866-varlena
          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/