Re: RFC: Restructuring pg_aggregate - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: RFC: Restructuring pg_aggregate
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Applications like pgAdmin that inspect pg_attribute are being seriously
hacked to incorporate schema support anyway for 7.3. Personnally I'd be glad
to spend some time re-coding to allow for this, just to not have to answer
the numerous 'how do I drop a column' emails I get reguarly.

Regards, Dave.