Re: BUG #18181: KB5031455 Update crashes PostgreSQL Server for Turkish language - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Koray Yavuz
Subject Re: BUG #18181: KB5031455 Update crashes PostgreSQL Server for Turkish language
Date
List pgsql-bugs
No, i did not add anything to postgresql.conf file. Like i said before, there is a problem with that Windows update.

I installed the update again to double check. When the update is installed, PostgreSQL stops and cannot be started. I saw another error message on the event viewer that Turkish_Türkiye.1254 (it should be Turkish_Turkey.1254 but name has been changed) could not be found. As soon as I uninstall the update, the server becomes running again.

In release notes you can see that:
"This update changes the English name of the former Republic of Turkey. The new, official name is the Republic of Türkiye."