Re: plperl and inline functions -- first draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexey Klyukin
Subject Re: plperl and inline functions -- first draft
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Nov 20, 2009, at 3:50 PM, Tim Bunce wrote:

> When does the reference held by desc.reference get freed?
> At the moment it looks like this would leak memory for each DO.

Isn't it also the case with the existing plperl code ? I've noticed that free(prodesc) is called when it's no longer
used(i.e. in plperl_compile_callback:1636), but refcount of desc->reference is never decremented.

--
Alexey Klyukin                    http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc