pgAdminII "error" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Olbersen
Subject pgAdminII "error"
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have a function findURL() which returns a set of records.

This works just fine in psql, with no errors of any kind:
  SELECT * FROM findURL( 'http://playboy.com' );

It gives me back exactly what I want, a set of records of a special type (findURLresultHolder).

The problem is when I run it in pgAdminII and select 'Display to screen'. Then I get this error:

    An error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmSQLOutput.Display:
    Number: 5

If I click 'OK' I still get my answers, there's just this annoying error.

Any ideas? It's a pretty simple function which does a lot of SELECTs and stores the result in a set which is then
returned.

David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer
11415 West Bernardo Court