Re: Python Error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel R. Anderson
Subject Re: Python Error
Date
List pgsql-general
Can you be more specific about the "postgresql development package"?
 Just to make sure I got everything I downloaded postgresql, base, opts,
test, docs, and whatever else was in the ftp dir.  Do I need to do a
seperate ./configure && make?

Thanks,

-Dan