Re: Python Error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Python Error
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thursday 27 March 2003 02:09 pm, Daniel R. Anderson wrote:
> Can you be more specific about the "postgresql development package"?
>  Just to make sure I got everything I downloaded postgresql, base, opts,
> test, docs, and whatever else was in the ftp dir.  Do I need to do a
> seperate ./configure && make?

I just noticed something form your original email:
your computer is looking for the filename: libpq-so.3.0
my computer has the filename: libpq.so.3.0

Something is definately wrong there. Could you list the version numbers of
postgresql and python that you're using?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis