Re: [ODBC] UI patch (Was: ODBC Patch to prevent setting of KSQO on 7.3+ servers) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [ODBC] UI patch (Was: ODBC Patch to prevent setting of KSQO on 7.3+ servers)
Date
List pgsql-patches

OK, I've attached a new version. In actual fact, I could find no
differences between the mb/non-mb dialogs other than the layout - is
that right, or did I miss something subtle?

The attached patch also updates notice.txt to reflect Eiji's work, and
sets the company name in the dll version resource to 'The PostgreSQL
Global Development Group' to match the rest of PostgreSQL.

Some of my other comments also still apply to this version of the patch:

1) There is no default button on DLG_OPTIONS_DS - I have left space for
one but didn't know how to plumb it in (sorry, I don't have time to
figure it out now).

2) Each time DLG_OPTIONS_DS or DLG_OPTIONS_DRV are opened by pressing
the Page 1/2 buttons, they move progressively further down the screen as
well as a little to the right.

3) I looked briefly at using a tabset instead of 2 dialogues, however I
couldn't figure it out in the time I had spare. Does anyone else know we
do this?

Regards, Dave.

Attachment