Re: Output to file - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From John Gage
Subject Re: Output to file
Date
List pgadmin-support
It appears that using psql directly with the \o and \qecho meta-
commands I can achieve exactly what I want to achieve.  I will tinker
with the syntax of these commands, having never used them before.

But I believe that my trip to the documentation has answered my
question.