Output to file - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From John Gage
Subject Output to file
Date
Re: Output to file  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgadmin-support
Is there a way to have sequential SELECT queries output to the same
file without having the second SELECT overwrite the first.

Here is a sample:

SELECT * FROM prof_texts_lines WHERE source_lines ~*
'(enregistrement)' ORDER BY line_no ;

SELECT * FROM prof_texts_lines WHERE source_lines ~* '(dossier)' ORDER
BY line_no ;

If I run those queries in succession, using the "Execute query, write
result to file" button on the menu bar, the second query overwrites
the results of the first query in the output file.

What I want is to have the results of the second query appended to the
results of the first in the same file.  And I don't want the two
query's results intermingled as would occur presumptively with one
query statement using an or for the match text.

John