Re: Postgres-JDBC question - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Myatluk Andrey
Subject Re: Postgres-JDBC question
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Guillaume,

On my host if I run netstat I see the following:

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5432                0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      5557/postmaster

tcp        0      0 :::5432                     :::*
LISTEN      5557/postmaster

Do those mean that my database must be accessible from the outside? I
have access from localhost processes, but my attempts to connect to the
database with pgAdmin failed.

Andrey