Re: Shopping Cart - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tea Yu
Subject Re: Shopping Cart
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
You can compromise on Session for anonymous Shoppers and DB-backed
persistence for logged-in shoppers.  An exception is when you have a web
server cluster and you find that they are busy replicating sessions all
the time, then you might also opt for DB-backed shopping carts in the
former.

Tea