Re: BUG #15478: 配置文件 pg_hba.conf 异常 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Wèi Cōngruì
Subject Re: BUG #15478: 配置文件 pg_hba.conf 异常
Date
List pgsql-bugs
This is not a bug.

The default host of psql is localhost.
localhost can be resolved to ::1, which is an IPv6 address.

If you only update the IPv4 config, I guess you can use psql
-h127.0.0.1 to connect to the database.

Please don't send email to me and use "reply to all" in mailing lists.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 9:08 AM 汪 枫 <dongjiu8816@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'sorry,i have errors in my words.I mean that,if we want to login the postgresql database without password,we should
modifythe ipv4 configuration of pg_hba.conf to trust,but in fact,i find that only modify the ipv6 configuration of
pg_hba.confto trust i can login without password.Obviously,it is unreasonable.