BUG #15478: 配置文件 pg_hba.conf 异常

From
PG Bug reporting form
Date:

Bug reference:      15478
Logged by:          newzero
Email address:      dongjiu8816@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.0
Operating system:   windows 10

# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            md5
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                 md5
如果需要本地免密码登录,只需要修改 ipv4 对应配置为 trust 即可,但实际中发现无效,只有修改 ipv4 对应配置为 trust
才可以,请核实。

Re: BUG #15478: 配置文件 pg_hba.conf 异常

From
Wèi Cōngruì
Date:
I am a native Chinese speaker, but I can't understand what you mean.
Obviously there are some errors in your words, please check.
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 3:13 PM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Bug reference:      15478
> Logged by:          newzero
> Email address:      dongjiu8816@hotmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 11.0
> Operating system:   windows 10
>
> # IPv4 local connections:
> host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            md5
> # IPv6 local connections:
> host    all             all             ::1/128                 md5
> 如果需要本地免密码登录,只需要修改 ipv4 对应配置为 trust 即可,但实际中发现无效,只有修改 ipv4 对应配置为 trust
> 才可以,请核实。

Re: BUG #15478: 配置文件 pg_hba.conf 异常

From
Wèi Cōngruì
Date:
This is not a bug.

The default host of psql is localhost.
localhost can be resolved to ::1, which is an IPv6 address.

If you only update the IPv4 config, I guess you can use psql
-h127.0.0.1 to connect to the database.

Please don't send email to me and use "reply to all" in mailing lists.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 9:08 AM 汪 枫 <dongjiu8816@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'sorry,i have errors in my words.I mean that,if we want to login the postgresql database without password,we should
modifythe ipv4 configuration of pg_hba.conf to trust,but in fact,i find that only modify the ipv6 configuration of
pg_hba.confto trust i can login without password.Obviously,it is unreasonable.