Re: postgres_fdw: batch inserts vs. before row triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: postgres_fdw: batch inserts vs. before row triggers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 8:46 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is a patch for fixing these issues.

Here is an updated patch.  In the attached, I added an assertion to
ExecInsert().  Also, I tweaked comments and test cases a little bit,
for consistency.  Also, I noticed a copy-and-pasteo in a comment in
ExecBatchInsert(), so I fixed it as well.

Barring objections, I will commit the patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment