Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pawel Hadam
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Murtuza/Dave,

I have created now the "config_local.py" as well and I am also
attaching the output that now I can see in the Messages tab.

I have run 2 SQLs:
1) select * from items; -- an existing table
2) select * from non_existing_table; -- a non-existing table

Thanks and regards
Pawel