Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5
Date
Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5  (Pawel Hadam <hadzio@gmail.com>)
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

Are you able to locate "config.py" in pgAdmin4 directory?

If yes then create a new file named "config_local.py" along side "config.py" and add below config option in it,
FILE_LOG_LEVEL = logging.DEBUG

Restart pgAdmin4 and try to re-produce the issue again.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala