Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pawel Hadam
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Murtuza,

I have found "config.py" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\pgAdmin 4\v1\web"
- please find it attached.

Then, I executed "select * from pawelhadam;" from pgAdmin 4 and please
find the log file "pgadmin4.log" attached as well, line #4657.

I hope it helps?

Thank you and kind regards
Pawel