Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Allow user to Comment/Uncomment code in query editor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Shirley Wang
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Allow user to Comment/Uncomment code in query editor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

It seems like the keyboard shortcuts for commenting got mixed up.

Block commenting:  CMD+Shift+/   should comment like  /* */
Inline commenting:  CMD + / should comment like --

As of now it's reversed.

Shirley