Oracle's Biggest Database Foe - Could it be .... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Renee Deger
Subject Oracle's Biggest Database Foe - Could it be ....
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Postgres?!

EDB put out yesterday an announcement about the findings from a survey we did to examine user trends of the open source PostgreSQL and perhaps fuel some conversation. (We'll be doing a blog tomorrow with more data)

Matt Asay in TechRepublic, a well-respected database industry watcher whose articles are well read and widely followed, wrote about the survey results and the trend of open source chipping away at Oracle:

Renee Deger
Director, Corporate Communications

Office: 781-357-3090
Skype ID: renee.deger1