Re: buildfarm + meson - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Subject Re: buildfarm + meson
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 at 16:57, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> So if I understand this right, the way to use this would be something like:
>

>     local $ENV{DESTDIR} = $installdir;
>
>     run_log("meson compile -C $pgsql install-test-files");
>

> Is that right? I did that but it didn't work :-(

I think you shouldn't set DESTDIR to the $installdir. If DESTDIR is
set, it joins $DESTDIR and $install_dir(-Dprefix). So, when you run

local $ENV{DESTDIR} = $installdir;
run_log("meson compile -C $pgsql install-test-files");

it installs these files to the '$install_dir/$install_dir'.

Could you try only running 'run_log("meson compile -C $pgsql
install-test-files");' without setting DESTDIR, this could work.

Regards,
Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Microsoft