Re: Forks of pgadmin3? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: Forks of pgadmin3?
Date
Re: Forks of pgadmin3?  (Christian Henz <c.henz@software-vision.eu>)
Re: Forks of pgadmin3?  (Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>)
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 8:04 AM Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com> wrote:

> On Mar 22, 2019, at 10:56 AM, Christian Henz <c.henz@software-vision.eu> wrote:

There's the BigSQL fork, which had at least some minimal support
for 10. I've no idea whether it's had / needs anything for 11

I just installed BigSQL's v11 of the database to get the pgAdmin3 that comes with it (I couldn't get the Windows installer to install just pgAdmin, I had to take the entire server installation along with it) .  Even though it comes with v11, when you start it says it only supports up to v10, and then gives a series of warnings about catalogs and system admin functions not being as expected.  Once you are past the warnings, it does work at least on the surface, but I have to think some features aren't going to work.

Cheers,

Jeff