Re: Forks of pgadmin3? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christian Henz
Subject Re: Forks of pgadmin3?
Date
List pgsql-general
Am 23.03.19 um 01:36 schrieb Jeff Janes:
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 8:04 AM Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com
> <mailto:steve@blighty.com>> wrote:
>
>     There's the BigSQL fork, which had at least some minimal support
>     for 10. I've no idea whether it's had / needs anything for 11
>
> I just installed BigSQL's v11 of the database to get the pgAdmin3 that
> comes with it (I couldn't get the Windows installer to install just
> pgAdmin, I had to take the entire server installation along with it) .
> Even though it comes with v11, when you start it says it only supports
> up to v10, and then gives a series of warnings about catalogs and system
> admin functions not being as expected.

I had found their pgadmin3 page
(https://www.openscg.com/bigsql/pgadmin3/) before, but the source link
there gives a 404, so I thought it may be obsolete.

I also did not find any other links to sources on their page (other than
links back to the upstream projects).

Greetings,
Christian

--
Christian Henz
Software Developer, software & vision Sarrazin GmbH & Co. KG