Re: patch: improve SLRU replacement algorithm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: patch: improve SLRU replacement algorithm
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I don't understand specifically what you're looking for.  I
> provided latency percentiles in the last email; what else do you want?

I think he wants how many waits were there that were between 0 and 1s
how many between 1s and 2s, etc. Mathematically it's equivalent but I
also have trouble visualizing just how much improvement is represented
by 90th percentile dropping from 1688 to 1620 (ms?)

--
greg