CF Bot failure in wait_for_subscription_sync() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject CF Bot failure in wait_for_subscription_sync()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I have seen 2 patches registered in CF failing on Linux - Debian
Bullseye in wait_for_subscription_sync(). It seems like the tables
aren't being synced. I have not done any further analysis. I'm not
sure if this issue is being discussed elsewhere.

# Postmaster PID for node "twoways" is 50208
Waiting for all subscriptions in "twoways" to synchronize data
[14:12:43.092](198.391s) # poll_query_until timed out executing this query:
# SELECT count(1) = 0 FROM pg_subscription_rel WHERE srsubstate NOT IN
# expecting this output:
# t
# last actual query output:
# f
# with stderr:
timed out waiting for subscriber to synchronize data at t/100_bugs.pl line 147.