Re: BUG #18494: hstore data type not recognized by Npgsql in PostgreSQL 16.3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Baran Kurtboğan
Subject Re: BUG #18494: hstore data type not recognized by Npgsql in PostgreSQL 16.3
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thank you for your answer.

Pierre Forstmann <pierre.forstmann@gmail.com>, 4 Haz 2024 Sal, 19:09 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
This does not look like a PostgreSQL error message but instead a Npgsql error message (I cannot find something similar in PG 16.3 source code).

You should create an issue for Npgsql project: https://github.com/npgsql/npgsql/issues