Re: How to know detailed information about HOT(Heap-Only Tuples)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From 高健
Subject Re: How to know detailed information about HOT(Heap-Only Tuples)?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi:

Thank you  all for kindly replying.

I think that I need this:   pg_stat_user_tables.n_tup_hot_upd

And  Adrian's information is a pretty good material  for me to understand the internal.

Best regards