Re: v4 3.0 connection issues, notices is readonly - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: v4 3.0 connection issues, notices is readonly
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

​Please create a bug for the same HERE,
Also provide us steps to reproduce the issue in the bug ticket and attach
`pgAdmin4.log`
​ log file​
​in the ticket
​, It will help us to pinpoint the issue quickely.

- Enable debug logging (https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8)
- Disable the dashboard graphs temporarily to avoid unwanted logging from dashboard calls (https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#5)
- Delete/Rename existing `pgAdmin4.log` file
- Restart pgAdmin4 and try to re-produce the issue
- Zip the log file and
​upload it on bug ticket.

--
Regards,