Desktop-mode on Debian - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Johann Spies
Subject Desktop-mode on Debian
Date
List pgadmin-support
Since the availability of 4.2 on Debian (pgdg-version) I could use
pgadmin4 in the desktop-mode.  Today I have upgraded to 4.3 and now I am
back in the web browser - which I do not want.

Do I have to reconfigure the system every time there is a new Debian
package?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van
hierdiee-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gere��l. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer