Re: Desktop-mode on Debian - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Desktop-mode on Debian
Date
List pgadmin-support
Re: Johann Spies 2018-04-18 <20180418070316.GA18138@sun.ac.za>
> Since the availability of 4.2 on Debian (pgdg-version) I could use
> pgadmin4 in the desktop-mode.  Today I have upgraded to 4.3 and now I am
> back in the web browser - which I do not want.
>
> Do I have to reconfigure the system every time there is a new Debian
> package?

pgadmin4 3.0's desktop mode is running an application in the
background, and accessing it using your web browser. If you don't want
it to use your default browser, right-click on the elephant in the
systray, and configure a different command.

(With 2.x it technically did the same, just that the web browser was
bundled inside the pgadmin4 binary.)

Christoph