Re: CASE CLOSED... Re: "peer" authentication: cannot make "pg_ident.conf" work as I believe that the doc says that it should - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: CASE CLOSED... Re: "peer" authentication: cannot make "pg_ident.conf" work as I believe that the doc says that it should
Date
In response to Re: CASE CLOSED... Re: "peer" authentication: cannot make "pg_ident.conf" work as I believe that the doc says that it should  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)