Re: Migration from CentOS7 to RHEL red hat Linux - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From SOzcn
Subject Re: Migration from CentOS7 to RHEL red hat Linux
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello,

You don't need any complex steps.
Just made streaming replication. If you want to migrate your database from centos to Redhat, close the apps and then make a failover on your replica server.
Have a nice day.

Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com>, 30 Tem 2024 Sal, 16:35 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
> On Jul 30, 2024, at 6:34 AM, Muhammad Waqas <waqas.m@bitnine.net> wrote:
>
> 1 option is to configure stream replication but in such scenario you can only perform fail-over.

To be a little pedantic, you *can* perform switchover, but there are a number of steps to it, and I wouldn't recommend trying it.