Migration from CentOS7 to RHEL red hat Linux

From
Wasim Devale
Date:
Hi Everyone

I want primary and secondary running on CentOS7 in sync with primary and secondary running on RHEL. Is it possible by any chance that postgresql allows.

I have done some analysis and came to know that Kafka tool can do this but any provision from postgresql?

Thanks,
Wasim

Re: Migration from CentOS7 to RHEL red hat Linux

From
Ron Johnson
Date: