Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Rofail
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Stephen,

> Thanks a lot for your persistence, by the way.
+100
Hopefully we'll get this in during this cycle and perhaps then you'll work on something else? :D
Thank you for your kind words! Yes, hopefully, we'll get this in this time around. I would definitely love to work on something else once this is done.

Great to see a GSoC student continue to work
with the community years after the GSoC they participated in.  If you'd
be interested in being a mentor for this upcoming GSoC season, please
let me know!
Hmm, not sure. I don't think I am well acquainted with the codebase to actually mentor someone. Maybe if I get some experience I would be ready for GSoC 2022.

Thanks again Stephen and Álvaro

/Mark