Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Young
Subject Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
But...database and other services are not relevant.
And...client apps of course relevant to that services,but I have to
kluge to separate the increasing load.
And...client apps is just as same as PG hard-coding "localhost".