Re: missing data for column - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Steve Midgley
Subject Re: missing data for column
Date
List pgsql-sql
You could experiment (in a sandbox environment!!) with removing columns that are not being found in the backup file (like 'callid') and see if you can get something to load?

Do you remember if there were any DDL statements in the backup? Could you load this backup from into an empty database?

Steve