missing data for column - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From tel medola
Subject missing data for column
Date
Re: missing data for column  (Steve Midgley <science@misuse.org>)
List pgsql-sql
Hi.
I tried to import records using the "\copy" or "copy" binary file, but I'm not getting.
The postgres is prompting me that the column is missing, but it is in binary file (already opened it to check).
I tried the command "\copy", "copy". I also tried to pass the columns as a parameter but did not succeed.

Example below:
COPY queue_log FROM '/Central001/queue_log3.bin';

ERROR: missing data for column "callid"
CONTEXT: COPY queue_log, line 1: "PGCOPY"

Could someone please help me?

PS:If there is any way to convert the binary file to text lat would also, because this way I could import in other ways.

Thank you.