Re: missing data for column - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From tel medola
Subject Re: missing data for column
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks Adrian.

My postgres is crash and I can no longer read the tables. I can no longer climb the base or anything. I just remember that these tables were exported before the crash and with headache, I forgot to pass the correct parameters.

Thanks and sorry.