Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Nancarrow
Subject Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 5:09 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> Modified.
> These comments are handled in v22 patch posted in my earlier mail.

Thanks, just one minor thing I missed in doc/src/sgml/libpq.sgml.

+        The support of read-write transactions is determined by the
value of the
+        <varname>default_transaction_read_only</varname> and
+        <varname>in_hot_standby</varname> configuration parameters, that is
+        reported by the server (if supported) upon successful connection.  If

should be:

+        The support of read-write transactions is determined by the
values of the
+        <varname>default_transaction_read_only</varname> and
+        <varname>in_hot_standby</varname> configuration parameters, that are
+        reported by the server (if supported) upon successful connection.  If

(i.e. "value" -> "values" and "is" -> "are")

Regards,
Greg Nancarrow
Fujitsu Australia