Re: Certification - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: Certification
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 29 October 2015 at 08:52, Bob Lunney <bobl@aweber.com> wrote:
> Ah,  the old "certification" fallacy!

while i agree a certification doesn't say much... i also know that
people is continously asking me for certified people or
certifications...

> However, for those who live in that sad world where certifications are a minimum entry level requirement, a
certificationcreated by community consensus makes sense, so long as the criteria for certification are open and public.

ah! you mean like me? yeah, it make sense in this isolated part of the world :)

--
Jaime Casanova                      www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación