Re: [PROPOSAL] Temporal query processing with range types - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Moser
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Temporal query processing with range types
Date
Re: [HACKERS] [PROPOSAL] Temporal query processing with range types  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> A similar walkthrough for ALIGN will follow soon.
>
> We are thankful for any suggestion or ideas, to be used to write a
> good SGML documentation.

The attached README explains the ALIGN operation step-by-step with a
TEMPORAL LEFT OUTER JOIN example. That is, we start from a query
input, show how we rewrite it during parser stage, and show how the
final execution generates result tuples.

Best regards,
Anton, Michael, Johann, Peter

Attachment