Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Rahila Syed <rahilasyed90@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>>The patch was not applied to the master cleanly. Could you update the
>> patch?
> Please find attached updated and rebased patch to compress FPW. Review
> comments given above have been implemented.

Thanks for updating the patch! Will review it.

BTW, I got the following compiler warnings.

xlogreader.c:755: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
autovacuum.c:1412: warning: implicit declaration of function
'CompressBackupBlocksPagesAlloc'
xlogreader.c:755: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao