Remove unused function from walsender.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Remove unused function from walsender.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

There is an unused function GetOldestWALSendPointer() in walsender.c.
Per comment, it was introduced because we may need it in the future for
synchronous replication.

Now we have very similar function SyncRepGetOldestSyncRecPtr() in
syncrep.c. Which makes me think that GetOldestWALSendPointer()
no longer needs to be maintained. So, is it time to remove that unused
function?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao